- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into
- 4-6 scallions, ends
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 Tbs.
- 2 drops of green food coloring
peeled and seeded cucumber in a food processor with scallions,
salt, and cayenne. Pulse until chopped fine and well
- In a medium bowl, mix together the
cream cheese, mayonnaise, and food coloring. Fold in the cucumber
mixture and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve with crackers or fresh