These bite-sized muffins are perfect for a cocktail party or a lazy Sunday brunch.
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 2 Tbs. sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Beat Bisquick, milk, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and eggs with fork until blended; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen sides of tarts from pan; remove from pan.
- Refrigerate any remaining appetizers.