I’ll admit, it has been a long time since I have posted a collection of my favorite things. To celebrate the start of summer, I have found 10 DIY projects that I MUST try. What DIY projects are you tackling this summer?
- “A garden gnome, make you can.”
- This Magnetic Scrabble Board will go great in our newly renovated hallway.
- Popsicles are for kids. Try Ginger lime granita instead.
- Give new life to an old book with The Repurposed Library.
- No picnic is complete without a Tetris sandwich.
- Make the perfect skirt to wear with those cute sandals.
- Brighten up your summer wardrobe with this easy to make tie-dye infinity scarf.
- Put your beach memories on display with this beach rock souvenir collage.
- Add citronella tea lights to these charming DIY votive holders to keep mosquitoes away.
- Kids going stir crazy? Try keeping them busy with these homemade sun catchers.