No one can argue the undeniable fantastic-ness that is raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Brown paper packages and blue satin sashes are pretty amazing too; but I wanted to make an original list of a few of my favorite things that I stumbled across this spring.
Some of these things have given me inspiration, made me laugh, or challenged my thinking. Maybe they’ll do the same for you.
- Computers making art.
- Eat Tweet The first-ever Twitter cookbook.
- Go green with your laundry: Wool Dryer Balls.
- Hannah Hart and her Drunk Kitchen. “Omelette You Finish.”
- 10 days to a better me with Whole Living magazine’s Summer Reboot.
- These mysterious creatures might just make me pick up the needles again.
- Design is the consciousness and intuitive effort to impose meaningful order.
- Two of my favorite things together: letterpress and hand knit note card.
- Homemade peppermint patties, need I say more?
- Recycled Cashmere Little hOOt Owl.